Tonnelle Ave. Overhead Bridge and Utility Relocations - Gateway Development Corp
Contract No. GDC23-002
The Work subject of this Contract is the construction of a highway bridge to carry U.S. Routes 1 and 9, also known as Tonnelle Avenue, over the alignment of the Hudson River Tunnel Project in the Township of North Bergen, State of New Jersey.
Work covered includes the following:
1. The staged construction of a new highway bridge and parallel utility carrier in accordance with the Contract Drawings and Contract Specifications;
2. Civil and utilities work required for the construction of the new highway bridge and parallel utility carrier; and
1. The Contractor’s work shall be within defined areas marked out on site, and the Contractor shall ensure that its work does not extend beyond such areas.
2. The Contractor’s work includes re-grading, construction of permanent utilities and restoration of roads to the extent affected by the Work.
3. The Contractor shall work with local utilities coordinate any work that affects utility outages and operations in the area of the Work.
4. The Contractor’s work includes removal from the Work site of concrete box girders that were intended for use for the highway bridge that was to have been constructed at this site as part of the Access to the Region’s Core (ARC) project, work on which was stopped in 2010, and steel containers.
Buy America requirements apply on this Project.
Trades: CPM Scheduling, Photography, Aggregate, Deck Joints, Chemical Sampling & Analysis, Trucking & Disposal, Groundwater Treatment, Site Demo, Excavation, Steel Piles & Sheeting, Instrumentation & Monitoring, Utility, Storm Drainage, Fences, Traffic Signs, Line Striping, Concrete Flatwork, Rebar, Ready Mix, Concrete Materials, Bearings, Electrical, Intelligent Transportation System.
Please advise what work you are coded for along with description.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
Questions or concerns may be addressed via email to email@example.com
Schiavone is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor.
Your participation is greatly encouraged and appreciated.