Frank Zeek Elementary School TK/K Classroom Expansion
Ukiah Unified School District
Ukiah, Mendocino County, CA
02/22/2024 at 02:00
Scope of work:
1. The construction of two buildings (buildings K1 & K2) which includes four TK-K classrooms with toilets and play grounds.
2. Associated work improvements on civil, landscape, mechanical, electrical and structural.
3. Replacement of existing campus fencing with chainlink fence/gates and ornamental fence/gates.
4. Field verification of (e) parking lots and compliance with CBC standards for the applicable code cycle in which the project was approved by DSA. Any work found to be non-compliant shall be remedied as part of the scope of work of this project.
5. Alterations to (E) classroom Building A.
All questions should be directed to Brandon Gentry at email@example.com
Last day for RFI’s is 2/15/2024, end of day.
Casework and Countertops
Fiber Cement Siding
Sheet Metal Flashing and Trim
Doors, Frames and Hardware
Windows and Window Operators
Resilient and Carpet Flooring
Fluid Applied Flooring
Tackable Wall Panels
Fire Extinguishers and Cabinets
AV Equipment (Projector and Mount)
Playground Equipment Installation - OFCI
Electrical and Fire Alarm
Grading, Paving and Utilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. The plans and specs are available for your review at our office. Please contact Ron Marsh at our office for more details.